dLog

"Workouts in the gymnasium are useful, but a disciplined life in God is far more so, making you fit both today and forever." -Paul

10 May 2007

exactly what i'm thinking...

I read Psalm 125-131 today...and 130 are my thoughts exactly:

Out of the depths I cry to you, O Lord;
Let your ears be attentive to my cry for mercy.

I you, O Lord, kept a record of sin,
O Lord, who could stand?

But with you there is forgiveness,
therefore you are feared.

I wait for the Lord, my soul waits, and in his word I put my hope.

My soul waits for the Lord more than watchmen wait for the morning,
more than the watchmen wait for the morning.

O World (Israel), put your hope in the Lord, for with the Lord is unfailing love
and with hi mis full redemption.

He himself will redeem us (Israel) from all our sins.

1 Comments:

At 12:05 PM, Blogger Matt Wiggins said...

Word.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home