dLog

"Workouts in the gymnasium are useful, but a disciplined life in God is far more so, making you fit both today and forever." -Paul

29 October 2007

To: Matt and Lisa Wiggins

Congratulations Matt and Lisa!

I pray that you have safe travels and a wonderful time on your honeymoon.

Following the wedding weekend, I wanted to share some things that I reflected on and discussed with Kate:

The people and events of the weekend just felt right. As many of the people who were involved with the wedding lived in community, over the weekend we developed bonds and had a shared sense of the love that is going into your marriage.

I am honored that I was part of the joining of this Christian relationship.

Matt and Lisa, I pray that God blesses you and your marriage. That He guides you when times get difficult and that you always look to Him for guidance. I want to be available to both of you as a friend that you can share joys and pains with. Thank you for including Kate and I in a weekend that served to strengthen our vows and permitted us to share in the joy of yours.

In Christ,
Ben

2 Comments:

At 10:15 AM, Blogger joeldaniel said...

right on, Ben. the best to you, Matt & Lisa. in honor of your amazing commitment, i'm actually (amazingly enough) going to post on the dlog in a little bit. wow.

 
At 9:48 AM, Blogger Matt Wiggins said...

Thanks to both of you crazy guys. It was a great weekend and many prayers were answered to the fullest. As much as this wedding is supposed to be about Lisa and me, I realized it's also very clearly (and maybe just as much) about friends, family, and God too. It was an amazing thing and we couldn't have asked for it to go any better :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home