dLog

"Workouts in the gymnasium are useful, but a disciplined life in God is far more so, making you fit both today and forever." -Paul

01 August 2006

Praise You in this Storm

by Ben

I read Psalm 26-30.

During my reading, I realized how much I wanted to be like David. More to the point, I want to have that kind of faith. To seek God, regardless of what is going on around me.

O God, you lift me up over the pain and problems of my life. Even when I feel defeated, you are there. You watch over me day and night. With every trial, you are taking me through another lesson. You speak to us in the good times. And you shout at us in the troubled times. I will praise you through the storms of my life. Whatever the wind and the rain bring, I will stand firm on my foundation, knowing that you control the fury. That with one word you could make peace of the chaos. Yet, without the struggle, there would be no growth. For that, I praise you, Father, for the storms.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home