dLog

"Workouts in the gymnasium are useful, but a disciplined life in God is far more so, making you fit both today and forever." -Paul

24 March 2006

Retreat 2: The Second Going

by Ben

My apologies in advance for not posting part of this weekend as I will be on (another) retreat. (My mother said that I retreat more than the confederate army) This time, I will be going to Loyola of the Lakes with the session and deacons from Christ Presbyterian. I'll be back Saturday afternoon and will have a youth event that evening. Matt, as Joel and I will both be gone during part of the weekend, it is up to you to keep the dLog posts flowing! I promise to have a good post up very soon after my return. Have a blessed day all!

1 Comments:

At 10:56 AM, Blogger Matt Wiggins said...

You are so lucky I didn't read the thing about the Confederate army at work ;)

Have a great time, y'all!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home