dLog

"Workouts in the gymnasium are useful, but a disciplined life in God is far more so, making you fit both today and forever." -Paul

03 February 2006

This Is Not About Thessalonians 3

I read 3-4 today but 3 is really short and there really isn't much that jumped out at me as being devotionable. Ha, another new word. Instead, I shall just blather on about the movie I saw last night: The Exorcism of Emily Rose.

Frightening, frightening movie. I don't think I've seen anything that gave me that many hair-standing-on-end moments as this movie. Well, besides The Exorcist. Both are loosely based on true stories and, unlike The Blair Witch Project, that's kinda frightening right there.

But why is it scary? I know these things exist, duh. I know that God wins and as Christians we have authority over them. But still, I stayed up as late as I could hoping that I wouldn't be too freaked out to fall asleep or, even worse, wake up at 3 a.m.! Dun dun dun!

Well, you know what, to be honest I don't have a whole lot to say about this movie other than what would eventually end up in the mLog soon enough (that is, if you have a liberal definition of the word "soon"). So, to be honest, I have no real thoughts today that are worth writing about except that this movie has me thinking and you can expect a killer mLog post sometime. Eventually. Maybe. :)

1 Comments:

At 4:31 PM, Blogger Ben George said...

maybe no thoughts to share, but hey you created a great new word!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home