dLog

"Workouts in the gymnasium are useful, but a disciplined life in God is far more so, making you fit both today and forever." -Paul

01 June 2006

Back to Nature

by Ben

Hey all...this is my farewell (kinda) post. Tomorrow, I leave for camp until July 15th. I may or may not have regular internet access. However, I intend to continue to read and journal. It is my hope that I will save what I write and put it up here (maybe on weekends?), but very likely in bulk.

Matt, I know you've been going it alone for a little while on here; for that I am sorry. I am putting out the challenge now for you to remain strong in your faith and disciplines in the coming two months. It may sometimes seem that you are the only fish swimming upstream, but please know that you are not alone. Your efforts thusfar on the dLog are an inspiration. Keep going. It's worth it.

Joel, I pray that you are well. I hope that spiritually nourished. Don't feel bad about a lack of recent posts...the posts are not as important as the reading. Keep reading. Keep finding ways to connect to God. I don't know you as well as Matt, but I do know that you trust God and you are honest about your relationship with Him. May God bless you in the work that you do.

As for me, I ask for prayer in watching over my spiritual life, my stress levels, and in following Christ's example in all parts of my life. Thank you all for your love.

In Christ,
Ben

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home