dLog

"Workouts in the gymnasium are useful, but a disciplined life in God is far more so, making you fit both today and forever." -Paul

15 May 2006

Prayer Request

by Ben

I read Judges 11-13.

Not much jumping out at me today...some people fought some other people, a few different judges watched over Israel, the Israelites turn their back on God, then they come back to Him (multiple times), and Samson was born.

I'm putting this post up more for prayer. I've felt spiritually under attack in the past few days. There's nothing really wrong in my life; in fact, many things are going very well! But I've been tense, I'm getting frustrated easily, and I'm finding it difficult to connect with God. If you could, please pray for me. Thanks.

1 Comments:

At 11:33 AM, Blogger Matt Wiggins said...

You're in prayer :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home